Monday, February 26, 2007

Pain is...

Interesting. Especially when it starts out with a few little dainty heels skipping across your intestines and then accelerates into a chorus line wearing metal spike-tipped golf shoes doing the Riverdance all through your guts.

The FRW conference this weekend was awesome, terrific, great. Fun. Until yesterday, when I woke up with food poisoning that had begun Saturday, but didn't kick in full force until late Saturday night.

So I'm home sick today, having spent 3 hours at the doctor's office, and on antibiotics and a strict liquid diet for today. I've already lost 8 pounds in 2 days, the diet my doctor bugged to start, but not THIS way. If this keeps up I'll be looking thinner than Nicole Ritchie in no time.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, you poor thing! I hope you feel better soon. Mike and I didn't feel so hot Sunday night, and we believe it may have had to do with dinner at Macaroni Grill, but nothing like you're going through. I want to lose weight, too, but not that way!

Pamela Clare said...

So sorry you're sick, Bonnie! I hope they figure out what's wrong and give you something to knock the microbes dead.

As for screaming spider sex... Are you kidding???

I wonder how many animals/creatures/icky things enjoy sex as much as people do.

I love your new blog. I need to figure out how to post my covers.

Feel better!!!!!