Sunday, February 18, 2007

Writing conference, etc.

Been swamped trying to play catch-up. Next weekend is my RWA chapter conference. The Florida Romance Writers Miami Heat conference takes place at the Marriot in Dadeland. Keynote speakers are Sherrilyn Kenyon and Eloisa James. Woo hoo! Editors and agents will be there, including from Harlequin and Kensington. I'll be moderating a couple of workshops and sharing a room with my CP, who is a most delightful person to room with at a conference. We share the same inner glint of humor.

Also doing Myspace and a book trailer for The Sword & the Sheath. Also trying to polish the Nocturne book which is ALMOST DONE, yay! I really like it, hope my editor does as well. I'm trying to get ahead on this book so I can jump start the next two projects, the Dorchester book and a proposal due in May.

I saw the draft of the book trailer yesterday and it's really cool! I'll share here when it's done.

In other news, DH and I had a loverly V-day on the beach with strawberries and champagne. Mmmmmm. He's working this morning and I'm spending the time on projects I've pushed aside. Like cleaning the house. I think the dust bunnies have formed their own rabbit farm.

No comments: