Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I'm done, done, done!!! YAY!!

Been a hectic week, trying to finish the first Nocturne book early so I can sorta relax the rest of the month.

And...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! I'm done! I'm done, done, done, done!!! MAILED THE BOOK OUT TODAY!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first Nocturne book! It's done and IN the mail! Now I'm starting in on the 2nd book. I'm very excited about writing it.

Also, got home tonight to a big surprise in the mail. My friend, Jennifer, sent me an ARC of her first Immortals book. OMG! I'm so excited! I can't wait to read it! I'm going to read it and then give it to one very lucky person.

The Immortals debuts in May. Can't wait!!!!

Off to celebrate by cooking dinner? Huh??? Oh well. I have a bottle of wine and DH rented a movie. Yeah, we be living the high life. LOL!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on getting the Nocturne book done! Can't wait to get it!

I'm already planning on getting all the Immortals books. Looks like it's going to be a great series!

Bonnie Vanak said...

Thanks Jen! Yes, the Immortals series is going to rock!