Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Cover!



This is the cover to my November Nocturne, ENEMY LOVER. Yum!!!

I finished The Lady and the Libertine and it's on it's way to NY and my editor, who will be at RWA this week.

I won't be there in SF. Boo hoo.

I am a little bummed because this is the first conference I've missed in two years. But on the bright side, I accepted an offer last week for TWO more Nocturne books and a BITE.

YAY!

So it's writing writing for me. Maybe a conference next year.

I will miss RWA... some of the workshops are so wonderful and the PAN lounge is a great place to hang out. I also enjoy seeing the first sale pink ribbons... I get a big kick out of those.

On the bright side, I just booked a week's stay at a quiet B&B in Tenn. so I can be alone on a writing retreat and write Rafe's story, whom you'll meet in Enemy Lover.

And DH and I, if all goes well, will be vacationing in Colorado in three weeks. This year, I needed a vacation with him more than a conference.

Now it's back to work. I'm writing a new proposal and promised myself I'd have it done this week so I can start on the new book. No rest for this writer.

No comments: