Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Writing, writing

So, I decided on July 8 that I needed to write a short story, well, Tia did, that would expand on PL1 so I could have another book to sell.

I started it July 8 and finished this past Sunday. 19,500 words in ONE WEEK.

I am still wiped out.

The focus returns to PP, which has about 25,000 words. Goal is to reach 40,000. I am hoping to get to 30,000 by this weekend.

RWA is next week, so it's last minute stuff, trying to get ready. This weekend DH was running trains, so it was my butt in seat writing weekend. But I also went shopping for conference clothes, always a challenge when you've gained weight. I haven't been to RWA since 2014, so there's some extra pounds there. Urk.

I got some nice dresses, and I'm all set. Ordered bookmarks for Tia, hopefully those will be in by Tuesday when I leave. I'm leaving at night and driving to Melbourne to spend the night so I can cut back on my drive time Wed. Mostly everyone is getting in on Tuesday, but I have to work. Have to earn money to pay bills!

No comments: